New, Pre, Post, Final & Touchup Construction Cleaning
CALL FOR WALK THROUGH FOLLOWED BY ESTIMATE (901) 604-1717
Detail Rough Clean
1. Remove all trash and debris from the interior & exterior of the unit and dispose
2. Dust all areas highs and lows
3. Clean all tubs, toilets, lavatories, kitchen sinks, cabinets, overheads and appliances.
4. Remove any and all temporary protection and labels not required to remain.
5. Scrape and wash the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors.
6. Clean all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills and tracks.
7. Vacuum tracks as required, giving special attention to windows and tracks above stairways.
8. Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
9. Clean all water heaters.
10. Clean water valve box.
Detail Final Clean
The final clean prepares for the initial inspection by the owner, such that the owner could, if he so desired, take possession of, and occupy the building upon completion of the initial inspection. Extended Arms offers complete construction cleaning services. The following is a general checklist of our final clean specifications. Please note, we recognize each project is unique and may require alterations of deviations from this checklist.
1. Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris from the interior of the unit and dispose of as directed.
2. Clean and polish all cabinets, vanities, and other stained woodwork and all stainless steel fixtures.
3. Clean and shine the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors.
4. Clean and shine all plumbing fixtures and related trim to a sanitary condition. Clean and shine all cabinets, mirrors, and bath accessories.
5. Clean and shine all electrical fixtures and trim.
6. Clean and shine all appliances. Remove all packing materials, temporary labels, and operating and maintenance manuals.
7. Clean all wood base, casing, and sills. Clean all wood shelving.
8. Clean the outside and inside of all exterior doors including the threshold. Clean and shine all interior doors.
9. Sweep and mop all VCT tile floors. Damp mop all tiles using a shine and conditioner.
10. Sweep all exterior storage areas, garages, patios and stoops.
11. Dust or vacuum walls as needed.
Detail Touch-Up Clean
The touch-up clean is done after completion of the final clean and before or after the punch list is generated. If it is done prior to the punch list it is to affect the overall length of the list. If it is done after the punch list it is mostly to clean up after the other contractors have done their “re-dos” and to satisfy the new owner by handing them a ready to use building. Not all projects require a touch-up as we do our best to bring the project to a ready to use finish when we are doing the final clean. Touch-Ups may be an additional price based on the reason for the touch-up. (Contractor re-entry or project has sat for a period of time).
1. Clean, shine, dust and/or vacuum as required to provide a ready to use building according to the owners standard.
2. Touch-Up and polish all cabinets, vanities and other stained woodwork and all stainless steel pieces.
including... Memphis Tn, Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Cordova, Downtown, East Memphis, Germantown, Lakeland, Millington, Rosemark, Shelby Farms, Shelby Forest - Atoka, Munford & Brighton - Marion & West Memphis - Olive Branch, Southaven & Horn Lake and surrounding areas
Serving, Shelby, Tipton Counties in Tennessee | Crittenden County, AR | Desoto County, MS
New Addition | Remodeling | Renovation | Building | Retail | Residential & Commercial Construction Cleanup Memphis, TN